Anti-Virus Guard more commonly known as AVG Anti-Virus developed by AVG Technologies. AVG Technologies is a subsidiary of Avast Software and it can run on Windows, Android and mac OS.
To disable AVG antivirus protection, user should right click on the AVG icon in the system tray which is next to the clock where you can find the options to enable / disable AVG components. Click Temporarily disable AVG protection where you need to enter how long you want the AVG Online Protection Feature to be disabled and to disable the firewall as well, once you choose your options then click OK.
AVG antivirus can also be disabled from the advanced settings. The steps are as follows:
- Click open the AVG Antivirus program and then click the options menu on the top right hand corner of the window.
- A drop down menu falls where you need to select the advanced settings which are in between history and firewall settings.
- The advanced settings options open up where the user need to select temporarily disable AVG protection option which is in between sounds and computer protection.
- Once you select the Temporarily disable AVG Protection it will prompt you with a warning message stating that this is not recommended and should only be used if you are experiencing problems installing or resolving technical issues.
- So if you still want to temporarily disable AVG protection then go on clicking the Temporarily Disable AVG protection button under the warning message.
- Once you click on the Temporarily Disable AVG Protection button it will navigate you to a new screen with more options again giving you a warning message stating that AVG protection will leave your computer vulnerable to threats.
- (You can re-enable AVG protection at any time by right clicking the AVG tray icon and selecting “Enable AVG protection”).
- Under the warning message you can select how long you want the protection to be disabled and whether to disable the firewall as well.
- To select how long you want to disable AVG click on the options given and so if you wish to disable AVG protection for 10 minutes then select it and press OK.
- And if you want to disable firewall protection “click on the check box” to the left of the Disable firewall protection option and press “OK”.
AVG Provides with a wide range of Support through Customer Support:
AVG blocks a few accounts or websites depending on the threat which falls under the category of AVG Blocked Account. AVG service offer you support if you need any help with the AVG products then log in to the my account and click the support tab to get help for each and every product or by selecting the name of the products. AVG Customer Support is also provided if you face any issues with the software. For any tech issues faced with any of the AVG products you can always contact the AVG tech Support. If you need any help while downloading, upgrading, installing or uninstalling, removing the detected virus and more you can call up to the AVG Technical Support Number 1-800-241-5303.